Featured

Life of Abdul Sattar Edhi





Topic:
Imagine you are a grandparent in 2022. Tell your grandchildren a bedtime story about an inspirational person.



"Grandpa," the kids exclaimed as I entered their room. As I had predicted, they were awake and ready to listen to the story about an extraordinary personality.


“What’s the story you promised to tell us” Joe inquired. Bella, his younger sister, was equally ecstatic. "All right... This is a story about a man named Abdul Sattar Edhi," I began.
"He was known for spending his life working to help others," I continued. He was the personification of society's desirable characteristics. Through his selfless actions for society, he embodied humanity ". 


Joe exclaimed, "Wow!" Bella was equally astounded.
Also, tell them, "In 1951, he established the Edhi Foundation in Karachi. It was a humanitarian organization that fought many social ailments by assisting the poor. He accomplished this by establishing nursing homes, orphanages, and the world's largest volunteer ambulance service. He even wore only one kind of clothing in order to save as much money and lives as possible ".


Bella described him as having a wonderful personality. Joe was astounded as well.
"He did selfless acts at every opportunity he got," I said, adding that, "and he received awards for these acts of kindness and generosity, but he continued to live modestly." "He certainly deserves those rewards," Bella said. "Of course, he does, " Joe replied.



told them more about Abdul Sattar Edhi, saying, "He also placed emphasis on unity as he provided his ambulance service with an international scale saying that, regardless of a person's race or religion, we should all look out for each other." Joe and Bella were completely out of breath after hearing this.



concluded my story by saying, "He led a selfless life, making unending efforts to help the poor and needy, and became an inspiration to many people. Unfortunately, this hero died on July 8, 2016. His funeral was witnessed by the entire country of Pakistan, and it was a sad day for all those who considered him to be their father." 



Joe was shaken, and he said in a breathless manner that, this man was a great source of inspiration and support for many people. ”Hope this story inspired you and motivated you to help others,” I said while leaving their room, only to find them fast asleep.

Comments